Thursday 13 February 2014

Pretty Things

Hello lovelies,

Still fairly quiet in the wardrobe which is good. I'm getting a head start on our big Shakespearean offering in March. We are doing 'As You Like It' with a bit of a hippy/flower power vibe! Watch this space for some groovy gear........

In the meantime here are a few piccys from a donation I received this morning from a lady in Cambridge. They all belonged to her mother.

Lovely little silk blouse that could easily do 20s and 30s shows

Very pretty fine wool dress that may well find it's way into As You Like It

As may these sandals

Hand embroidered mittens and belt. Wish I'd had these for The Snow Queen

Beautiful lace and cotton camisole. 1920s I think

I have some more donations arriving tomorrow. Stay tuned costumeophiles........

No comments:

Post a Comment